Working Knowledge: Making the Human Sciences From Parsons to Kuhn, by Joel Isaac. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2012. 320 pp. ISBN 978-06740-6574-1.
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 640–642, July 2013
How to Cite
KAHN, S. (2013), Working Knowledge: Making the Human Sciences From Parsons to Kuhn, by Joel Isaac. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2012. 320 pp. ISBN 978-06740-6574-1. Sci. Ed., 97: 640–642. doi: 10.1002/sce.21054
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!