Trusting What You’re Told: How Children Learn From Others, by Paul L. Harris. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2012. 253 pp. ISBN 978-0-674-06572-7.
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 797–799, September 2013
How to Cite
LITKOWSKI, E. and RENKEN, M. (2013), Trusting What You’re Told: How Children Learn From Others, by Paul L. Harris. The Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2012. 253 pp. ISBN 978-0-674-06572-7. Sci. Ed., 97: 797–799. doi: 10.1002/sce.21063
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!