Contract grant sponsor: Institute of Education Science, U.S. Department of Education.
Writing to Learn by Learning to Write During the School Science Laboratory: Helping Middle and High School Students Develop Argumentative Writing Skills as They Learn Core Ideas
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 643–670, September 2013
How to Cite
SAMPSON, V., ENDERLE, P., GROOMS, J. and WITTE, S. (2013), Writing to Learn by Learning to Write During the School Science Laboratory: Helping Middle and High School Students Develop Argumentative Writing Skills as They Learn Core Ideas. Sci. Ed., 97: 643–670. doi: 10.1002/sce.21069
Contract grant number: R305A100909.
The opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not represent the views of the Institute or the U.S. Department of Education.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Institute of Education Science, U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: R305A100909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!