Inviting Argument by Analogy: Analogical-Mapping-Based Comparison Activities as a Scaffold for Small-Group Argumentation
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 243–268, March 2014
How to Cite
EMIG, B. R., McDONALD, S., ZEMBAL-SAUL, C. and STRAUSS, S. G. (2014), Inviting Argument by Analogy: Analogical-Mapping-Based Comparison Activities as a Scaffold for Small-Group Argumentation. Sci. Ed., 98: 243–268. doi: 10.1002/sce.21096
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!