Science Studies and Science Education
Epistemology, Sociology, and Learning and Teaching in Physics
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 342–365, March 2014
How to Cite
SIN, C. (2014), Epistemology, Sociology, and Learning and Teaching in Physics. Sci. Ed., 98: 342–365. doi: 10.1002/sce.21100
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!