Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation.
Issues and Trends
Adapting Practices of Science Journalism to Foster Science Literacy
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 98, Issue 5, pages 766–791, September 2014
How to Cite
POLMAN, J. L., NEWMAN, A., SAUL, E. W. and FARRAR, C. (2014), Adapting Practices of Science Journalism to Foster Science Literacy. Sci. Ed., 98: 766–791. doi: 10.1002/sce.21114
Contract grant number: DRL-0822354.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DRL-0822354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!