Paper Presented at the Thirty-First Annual Meeting of the National Association for Research in Science Teaching. Hotel Sherman, Chicago, Illinois, February 20, 1958.
Science fiction as a factor in science education†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1959 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 28–31, February 1959
How to Cite
Gross, E. H. and Woodburn, J. H. (1959), Science fiction as a factor in science education. Sci. Ed., 43: 28–31. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730430106
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!