AESOP (Advancement of Education in Science Oriented Programs).
Training effects and generalization of the ability to control variables in high school biology students†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1975 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 387–396, July/September 1975
How to Cite
Novak, J. D., Lawson, A. E., Blake, A. J. D. and Nordland, F. H. (1975), Training effects and generalization of the ability to control variables in high school biology students. Sci. Ed., 59: 387–396. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730590314
For additional comments see Comments and Criticism this issue page 431.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 1975
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!