This paper is based on a portion of an unpublished doctor of education dissertation completed by Richard Walker under the supervision of Hendrix and Mertens.
Written Piagetian task instrument: Its development and use†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1979 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 211–220, April 1979
How to Cite
Walker, R. A., Hendrix, J. R. and Mertens, T. R. (1979), Written Piagetian task instrument: Its development and use. Sci. Ed., 63: 211–220. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730630209
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 1978
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!