The relationship among logical thinking, problem sloving instruction, and knowledge and application of earth science subject matter
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1982 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 85–93, January 1982
How to Cite
Chiappetta, E. L. and Russell, J. M. (1982), The relationship among logical thinking, problem sloving instruction, and knowledge and application of earth science subject matter. Sci. Ed., 66: 85–93. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730660111
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 1981
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 1981
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!