Can positive minority attitudes lead to achievement gains in science? analysis of the 1977 national assessment of educational progress, attitudes toward science
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1982 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 539–546, July 1982
How to Cite
Kahle, J. B. (1982), Can positive minority attitudes lead to achievement gains in science? analysis of the 1977 national assessment of educational progress, attitudes toward science. Sci. Ed., 66: 539–546. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730660405
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 1982
- Education Commission of the States. Denver, Colorado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!