Portions of this report were presented at the Twelfth Annual UAP-UAC-USF Interdisciplinary International Conference of Piagetian Theory and the Helping Professions, Los Angeles, CA, January 8-9, 1982. The instructional program and study are based, in part, upon work supported by the National Science Foundation's Development In Science Education Program, Grant No. SED79-18976. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. Further analyses and theoretical interpretations of the data reported here may be found in Sneider (1982)
Learning to control variables with model rockets: A neo-piagetian study of learning in field settings†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1984 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 465–486, July 1984
How to Cite
Sneider, C., Kurlich, K., Pulos, S. and Friedman, A. (1984), Learning to control variables with model rockets: A neo-piagetian study of learning in field settings. Sci. Ed., 68: 465–486. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730680410
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!