Anthropomorphism and teleology in reasoning about biological phenomena
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 57–67, January 1991
How to Cite
Tamir, P. and Zohar, A. (1991), Anthropomorphism and teleology in reasoning about biological phenomena. Sci. Ed., 75: 57–67. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730750106
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!