A model of the effects of rate of teacher communication on student acquisition of information
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 353–371, July 1992
How to Cite
Dhindsa, H. S. and Anderson, O. R. (1992), A model of the effects of rate of teacher communication on student acquisition of information. Sci. Ed., 76: 353–371. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730760403
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!