Revising explanatory models to accommodate anomalous genetic phenomena: Problem solving in the “context of discovery”
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 111–146, April 1995
How to Cite
Hafner, R. and Stewart, J. (1995), Revising explanatory models to accommodate anomalous genetic phenomena: Problem solving in the “context of discovery”. Sci. Ed., 79: 111–146. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730790202
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!