Issues and Trends
When science is “another world”: Relationships between worlds of family, friends, school, and science
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 313–333, June 1995
How to Cite
Costa, V. B. (1995), When science is “another world”: Relationships between worlds of family, friends, school, and science. Sci. Ed., 79: 313–333. doi: 10.1002/sce.3730790306
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!