Currently with Faculty of Engineering, Okayama University.
Mechanism of regulating execution performance for process group by execution resource on tender operating system
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Systems and Computers in Japan
Volume 38, Issue 14, pages 63–78, December 2007
How to Cite
Tabata, T., Nomura, Y. and Taniguchi, H. (2007), Mechanism of regulating execution performance for process group by execution resource on tender operating system. Syst. Comp. Jpn., 38: 63–78. doi: 10.1002/scj.20403
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
- Contract grant sponsors: Partially supported by the 21st Century COE Program “Creation of Fundamental Social Systems via Information Science” and a Basic Research Grant from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (C) (2) “Research and Development of Regulation Structure for Controlling Program Execution Speed” (Grant No. 14580381).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!