Sustainability Through Design Science: Re-Imagining Option Spaces Beyond Eco-Efficiency
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Special Issue: Sustainable architecture, design and housing
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 166–179, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Frye-Levine, L. A. (2012), Sustainability Through Design Science: Re-Imagining Option Spaces Beyond Eco-Efficiency. Sust. Dev., 20: 166–179. doi: 10.1002/sd.1533
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!