The PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency is the national institute for strategic policy analysis in the field of environment, nature and spatial planning. PBL has been the acronym since the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency MNP (Milieu- en Natuurplanbureau, since 2003, formerly part of RIVM) merged with RPB (Ruimtelijke Planbureau) in 2008.
The Sustainable City: An Analytical–Deliberative Approach to Assess Policy in the Context of Sustainable Urban Development
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 193–205, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Dassen, T., Kunseler, E. and van Kessenich, L. M. (2013), The Sustainable City: An Analytical–Deliberative Approach to Assess Policy in the Context of Sustainable Urban Development. Sust. Dev., 21: 193–205. doi: 10.1002/sd.1550
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!