Sustainable Development and Nature: The Social and The Material
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Special Issue: Critical Perspectives
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 92–100, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Redclift, M. and Woodgate, G. (2013), Sustainable Development and Nature: The Social and The Material. Sust. Dev., 21: 92–100. doi: 10.1002/sd.1560
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!