This paper is taken in part from a dissertation submitted by author in partial fulfillment of a doctoral degree in the Department of Economics at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Second Biennial Conference of the United States Society for Ecological Economics, Saratoga Springs, NY, 2003.
Is strong sustainability operational? An example from Nepal†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 297–310, December 2005
How to Cite
Devkota, S. R. (2005), Is strong sustainability operational? An example from Nepal. Sust. Dev., 13: 297–310. doi: 10.1002/sd.255
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!