Sustainable development (1987–2005): an oxymoron comes of age
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Special Issue: Critical Perspectives on Sustainable Development
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 212–227, October 2005
How to Cite
Redclift, M. (2005), Sustainable development (1987–2005): an oxymoron comes of age. Sust. Dev., 13: 212–227. doi: 10.1002/sd.281
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!