Bridging the gaps between theory and practice: a service niche approach to urban sustainability indicators
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 329–340, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Keirstead, J. and Leach, M. (2008), Bridging the gaps between theory and practice: a service niche approach to urban sustainability indicators. Sust. Dev., 16: 329–340. doi: 10.1002/sd.349
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!