The sustainability score is supplied by SAM Sustainable Asset Management. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of SAM Group. All the corporate sustainability indicators used in the present study have been independently elaborated by the authors of this article from the original data provided by SAM Group. Any possible error in the interpretation of such data remains the sole responsibility of the authors.
The effects of sustainable development on firms' financial performance – an empirical approach†
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 365–380, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Chang, D.-s. and Kuo, L.-c. R. (2008), The effects of sustainable development on firms' financial performance – an empirical approach. Sust. Dev., 16: 365–380. doi: 10.1002/sd.351
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!