State, forest and community: challenges of democratically decentralizing forest management in the Centre-West Region of Burkina Faso
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 275–288, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Bouda, H.-N., Savadogo, P., Tiveau, D. and Ouedraogo, B. (2011), State, forest and community: challenges of democratically decentralizing forest management in the Centre-West Region of Burkina Faso. Sust. Dev., 19: 275–288. doi: 10.1002/sd.444
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!