Former affiliation: Water Science, Policy and Management, Oxford University Centre for the Environment, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
Sustainable development as a community of practice: insights from rural water projects in Egypt
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 42–57, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Armanios, D. E. (2012), Sustainable development as a community of practice: insights from rural water projects in Egypt. Sust. Dev., 20: 42–57. doi: 10.1002/sd.463
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!