Collaborative governance for sustainable development: wind resource assessment in Xinjiang and Guangdong Provinces, China
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 85–97, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Mah, D. N.-y. and Hills, P. (2012), Collaborative governance for sustainable development: wind resource assessment in Xinjiang and Guangdong Provinces, China. Sust. Dev., 20: 85–97. doi: 10.1002/sd.466
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!