Sustainability, poverty and municipal services: the case of Cape Town, South Africa
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Special Issue: Regional Sustainable Development: Making Development Work in Politically Contingent Space
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 194–201, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Swilling, M. (2010), Sustainability, poverty and municipal services: the case of Cape Town, South Africa. Sust. Dev., 18: 194–201. doi: 10.1002/sd.489
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!