Perceived contribution of indicator systems to sustainable development in developing countries
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 18–29, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Krank, S., Wallbaum, H. and Grêt-Regamey, A. (2013), Perceived contribution of indicator systems to sustainable development in developing countries. Sust. Dev., 21: 18–29. doi: 10.1002/sd.496
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!