Dr. Chen is an associate professor at the Department of Business Administration in National Taipei University in Taiwan. His research focuses on corporate environmental management, green marketing, technology management, and innovation management.
Towards green loyalty: driving from green perceived value, green satisfaction, and green trust
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 294–308, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-S. (2013), Towards green loyalty: driving from green perceived value, green satisfaction, and green trust. Sust. Dev., 21: 294–308. doi: 10.1002/sd.500
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!