Is environmental sustainability influenced by socioeconomic and sociopolitical factors? cross-country empirical evidence
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. and ERP Environment
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 353–371, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Mukherjee, S. and Chakraborty, D. (2013), Is environmental sustainability influenced by socioeconomic and sociopolitical factors? cross-country empirical evidence. Sust. Dev., 21: 353–371. doi: 10.1002/sd.502
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!