A Formal Framework for Conceptions of Sustainability – a Theoretical Contribution to the Discourse in Sustainable Development
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 400–410, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Christen, M. and Schmidt, S. (2012), A Formal Framework for Conceptions of Sustainability – a Theoretical Contribution to the Discourse in Sustainable Development. Sust. Dev., 20: 400–410. doi: 10.1002/sd.518
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!