Revisiting Education for Sustainable Development (ESD): Examining Anthropocentric Bias Through the Transition of Environmental Education to ESD
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 73–83, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Kopnina, H. (2014), Revisiting Education for Sustainable Development (ESD): Examining Anthropocentric Bias Through the Transition of Environmental Education to ESD. Sust. Dev., 22: 73–83. doi: 10.1002/sd.529
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!