Interdisciplinarity in Sustainability Studies: A Review
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 158–176, May 2014
How to Cite
Lam, J. C. K., Walker, R. M. and Hills, P. (2014), Interdisciplinarity in Sustainability Studies: A Review. Sust. Dev., 22: 158–176. doi: 10.1002/sd.533
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!