Sustainable Development and the Rehabilitation of a Historic Urban District – Social Sustainability in the Case of Tianzifang in Shanghai
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 95–112, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Yung, E. H. K., Chan, E. H. W. and Xu, Y. (2014), Sustainable Development and the Rehabilitation of a Historic Urban District – Social Sustainability in the Case of Tianzifang in Shanghai. Sust. Dev., 22: 95–112. doi: 10.1002/sd.534
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!