Oil Companies and Sustainable Community Development in the Niger Delta, Nigeria: the Issue of Reciprocal Responsibility and its Implications for Corporate Citizenship Theory and Practice
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and ERP Environment
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 177–187, May 2014
How to Cite
Idemudia, U. (2014), Oil Companies and Sustainable Community Development in the Niger Delta, Nigeria: the Issue of Reciprocal Responsibility and its Implications for Corporate Citizenship Theory and Practice. Sust. Dev., 22: 177–187. doi: 10.1002/sd.538
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!