Assessing the resilience of small socio-ecological systems based on the dominant polarity of their feedback structure
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 System Dynamics Society
System Dynamics Review
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 351–360, October/December 2012
How to Cite
Bueno, N. P. (2012), Assessing the resilience of small socio-ecological systems based on the dominant polarity of their feedback structure. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 28: 351–360. doi: 10.1002/sdr.1476
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!