Building confidence in causal maps generated from purposive text data: mapping transcripts of the Federal Reserve
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 System Dynamics Society
System Dynamics Review
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 311–328, October/December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, H. and Andersen, D. F. (2012), Building confidence in causal maps generated from purposive text data: mapping transcripts of the Federal Reserve. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 28: 311–328. doi: 10.1002/sdr.1480
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!