Accepted by Luis Luna-Reyes
When visuals are boundary objects in system dynamics work†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 System Dynamics Society
System Dynamics Review
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 70–86, April/June 2013
How to Cite
Black, L. J. (2013), When visuals are boundary objects in system dynamics work. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 29: 70–86. doi: 10.1002/sdr.1496
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!