Notes and Insights
The aimless plateau, revisited: why the field of system dynamics needs to establish a more coherent identity
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 System Dynamics Society
System Dynamics Review
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 124–127, April/June 2013
How to Cite
Homer, J. (2013), The aimless plateau, revisited: why the field of system dynamics needs to establish a more coherent identity. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 29: 124–127. doi: 10.1002/sdr.1498
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!