Evaluating immediate and long-term impacts of qualitative group model building workshops on participants' mental models
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 System Dynamics Society
System Dynamics Review
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 216–236, October/December 2013
How to Cite
Scott, R. J., Cavana, R. Y. and Cameron, D. (2013), Evaluating immediate and long-term impacts of qualitative group model building workshops on participants' mental models. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 29: 216–236. doi: 10.1002/sdr.1505
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!