Improving coding procedures for purposive text data: researchable questions for qualitative system dynamics modeling
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 System Dynamics Society
System Dynamics Review
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 253–263, October/December 2013
How to Cite
Turner, B. L., Kim, H. and Andersen, D. F. (2013), Improving coding procedures for purposive text data: researchable questions for qualitative system dynamics modeling. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 29: 253–263. doi: 10.1002/sdr.1506
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!