Connecting micro dynamics and population distributions in system dynamics models
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 System Dynamics Society
System Dynamics Review
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 197–215, October/December 2013
How to Cite
Fallah-Fini, S., Rahmandad, H., Chen, H.-J., Xue, H. and Wang, Y. (2013), Connecting micro dynamics and population distributions in system dynamics models. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 29: 197–215. doi: 10.1002/sdr.1508
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!