Jay Wright Forrester Prize Lecture, 2000
Not only the tragedy of the commons: misperceptions of feedback and policies for sustainable development
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2001
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
System Dynamics Review
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 325–348, Winter 2000
How to Cite
Moxnes, E. (2000), Not only the tragedy of the commons: misperceptions of feedback and policies for sustainable development. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 16: 325–348. doi: 10.1002/sdr.201
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2001
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2000
- Manuscript Revised: SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!