User-parameterised generic models: a solution to the conundrum of modelling access for SMEs?
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
System Dynamics Review
Special Issue: Systems Thinking and System Dynamics in Small-Medium Enterprises
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 339–357, Autumn (Fall) 2002
How to Cite
Winch, G. W. and Arthur, D. J. W. (2002), User-parameterised generic models: a solution to the conundrum of modelling access for SMEs?. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 18: 339–357. doi: 10.1002/sdr.252
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2001
- UK Economic and Social Research Council Innovation research programme. Grant Number: L125251030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!