The rediscovery of industrial dynamics: the contribution of system dynamics to supply chain management in a dynamic and fragmented world
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
System Dynamics Review
Special Issue: Special Issue: The Dynamics of Supply Chains and Networks Guest Editors: H. Akkermans and N. Dellaert
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 173–186, Autumn (Fall) 2005
How to Cite
Akkermans, H. and Dellaert, N. (2005), The rediscovery of industrial dynamics: the contribution of system dynamics to supply chain management in a dynamic and fragmented world. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 21: 173–186. doi: 10.1002/sdr.317
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!