Thinking about systems: student and teacher conceptions of natural and social systems
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
System Dynamics Review
Special Issue: Exploring the Next Great Frontier: System Dynamics at 50 Guest Editor: John D. Sterman
Volume 23, Issue 2-3, pages 285–311, Summer - Autumn (Fall) 2007
How to Cite
Sweeney, L. B. and Sterman, J. D. (2007), Thinking about systems: student and teacher conceptions of natural and social systems. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 23: 285–311. doi: 10.1002/sdr.366
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!