Barry Clemson is the director of the Change Management Network and associate professor of engineering management at Old Dominion University. He has thirty years' experience in manufacturing, computer-assisted software engineering, managing organizational change, and teaching and research.
Efficient methods for sensitivity analysis
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
System Dynamics Review
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 31–49, Spring 1995
How to Cite
Clemson, B., Tang, Y., Pyne, J. and Unal, R. (1995), Efficient methods for sensitivity analysis. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 11: 31–49. doi: 10.1002/sdr.4260110104
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: JAN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!