Exploring behavioural change through an agent-oriented system dynamics model: the use of personal protective equipment among pesticide applicators in Colombia
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 System Dynamics Society
System Dynamics Review
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 69–93, January/March 2012
How to Cite
Feola, G., Gallati, J. A. and Binder, C. R. (2012), Exploring behavioural change through an agent-oriented system dynamics model: the use of personal protective equipment among pesticide applicators in Colombia. Syst. Dyn. Rev., 28: 69–93. doi: 10.1002/sdr.469
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!