Efficient and fault-diagnosable authentication architecture for AMI in smart grid
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 598–616, 10 March 2015
How to Cite
2015) Efficient and fault-diagnosable authentication architecture for AMI in smart grid, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 598–616, doi: 10.1002/sec.1006., , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!